Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading the client on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within the global organization. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As System Architect ServiceNow you will be responsible for managing and leveraging the ServiceNow platform and its relations with other infrastructural components.
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures: design directives, standards and solution blocks
- Participate in architecture discussions, and create roadmap
- Lead the design and implementation of ServiceNow related solutions that will help our internal customers optimize their work
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop and implement solutions with automated tests
- Review work and assure adherence to best standards and practices
- Help support Product Manager/Owner to setup strategy and vision
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
You will be contracted by YER and work remote for the client. Expected assignment duration is 6 months. Possibility for extension. Ideal for freelance candidates. However it's also possible to become a permanent direct employee at the client. In that case we offer you a complete package.
- A university degree with business IT management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years’ experience with ServiceNow modules, ITSM, ITOM, Performance Analytics
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF), service management methods and processes (ITIL) and agile (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required
- Good IT background knowledge covering multiple areas including networking, workplace and applications support
- Good understanding of out-of-the-box and customized integrations for ServiceNow
- Capable of leading implementation of new products on the ServiceNow Platform