High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
We’re looking for a Mobile Application Development Engineer to join our Hue R&D Development team in Eindhoven, working on Data Driven use cases.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive.
Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career.
Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality, and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
Working in the role of Mobile Application Development Engineer, you will be part of the development team of Philips Hue at Signify. You will take part in bringing data driven use case in the Hue system to life, so we can offer the best personalized lighting experience, making home lighting more enjoyable, personal, and inspiring.
You will be part of R&D of BG Home Systems & Luminaires, working on Philips Hue and located on the HTC in Eindhoven (NL).
What you’ll do
- You will join a talented cross-functional team that is responsible for developing new data driven features for the Hue ecosystem.
- You will work on new features of an application that sits on the home screen of millions of users.
- You will improve our Flutter (Android and iOS) Apps through prototyping, implementation, testing and launch.
- You will work on adding new APIs to our cloud backend
- You will keep ahead of the latest developments in your domain and share that knowledge with others.
- You will challenge yourself to do better every day and have fun while doing so.
Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Thanks to their energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services, customers enjoy superior light quality, people live safer and more comfortably, businesses operate more efficiently and productively, and cities are more liveable.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with mobile app development using Flutter (Android and/or iOS background)
- You have experience developing backends in Python, or you are willing to learn. Experience with at least one cloud provider (preferable AWS) is a big plus
- You are a fast learner and interested to explore new development environments, languages and platforms across different domains like embedded, cloud and mobile.
- You are an effective communicator and a team player. You are not afraid to start a conversation with people in and outside your team to help each other and achieve results together.