Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
For a hightech company we are looking for a experienced Product Delivery Manager.
As Product Delivery Manager you are responsible for the setting up and execution of the delivery of a product to a project in close cooperation with the Product Programme Manager. You are responsible for
realization of all relevant project activities within its time, budget and requirements constraints.
As Product Delivery Manager you lead a (small) team and you:
- Provide a controlled and predictable execution of the delivery of the product to the project
- Are responsible for contact with and reporting to the relevant stakeholders (projectmanagement and engineering)
- Contribute to reviews, evaluations and product road map activities
This organization develops high-tech systems in safety and security: both single products and complete systems.
- Excellent terms
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015)with our own Starbucks corner
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits
You have proven experience with working in a technical environment and affinity with technical products.
As Product Delivery Manager you:
- Have relevant experience in Project Management of (complex) projects
- Have a comprehensive understanding of generic processes and techniques used to schedule project activities (for example; WBS, OBS, milestones, dependencies , EVM )
- Have comprehensive experience and understanding of the Project Management process(including Change Control, Risk Management and Information Management)
- Have the ability to overview complex situations and to manage multi-task environments
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Are strong in motivating and structuring members of all levels
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are fluent in English
- IPMA certification is a plus