Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
High Tech, HR
Over deze vacature
The ideal candidate has passion for HR and loves to go the extra mile!
Is it your ambition to add value to the business? In this role you will provide service to the Employees, Managers and the rest of the HR-Organization. You act as the liaison between the HR Business Partners and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will coordinate and improve HR policies, processes and relevant documents. This provides you the challenging combination of a close corporation with as well the plant and our Headquarter, both located in Venray. You will be an active part of the future improvements of the service level from this department.
- Provide front- and back-office support for managers, staff and HR team
- Support of Department Manager and stand-in during the absence of the Manager
- Provide support and information to the HR business Partners and Payroll administrator with regard to HR policies & processes and employee benefits
- Make sure administration and systems are up to date and take necessary action when needed (e.g. sickness absence, personnel files, appraisal & remuneration cycle, time and attendance)
- First point of contact of information within the HR department for staff and managers concerning employment terms and conditions, legislation and other HR matters
- Process changes in in the administrative records, and notifies the payroll officer properly
- Focus on and make suggestions for improvements in administrative processes (forms, data, workflows etc.) and drive these improvements towards implementation
Inalfa Roof Systems creates exceptional in-vehicle experiences for people all over the world. At Inalfa our goal is to be the absolute number one innovative company in our industry, producing innovative and high quality user-centered roof systems for the automotive and truck industry.
Our head office is based in the city of Venray in The Netherlands. The company is spread over three continents, with factories and development centres in Europe, Northern America and Asia.
The success of Inalfa lies in its nature to look for the new and improved. We are thinkers. We are entrepreneurs. We are always looking for the best solution.
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
- Working experience on Bachelor level in preferably an international oriented company, with at least 4 years experience in a comparable position
- Ability to communicate and work on different levels within the organization
- Excellent knowledge about Dutch employment law
- Strong communicating skills in Dutch and English
- Personal skills: service-oriented, accurate, integrity, result driven, stress resistant and a real team player
- Experience in working with HR IT-Systems (preferably Workday / TimeTell)
- Motivation and enthusiasm to bring the HR Service Center to a higher level – with a good sense of humor – together with your HR colleagues