Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
You will be a part of the Services & Solution development team (Reporting to the Services & Solution development Program Manager) and work closely together with Services Innovation and development teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Formulating the project plan (both in ppt for management summary and documents as project management plan), in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects;
- Leading, managing, coordinating with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Solution and Services Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership Team - (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice);
- Providing business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions and reports (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice);
- Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws, Philips General Business principles and other policies;
- Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution;
- Orchestrating/ Facilitating brainstorming workshop sessions with multiple experts and setup a structured transformation Project for developing Scalable Services & Solutions;
- Apply lean & Agile development principles.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
We are looking for
- New Services (or Product) Development Experience as a Project Manager (from development, to verify & validation via pilots, deployments (NPI) in markets);
- Prior Philips experience with Philips development processes like PDLM-s (Product Development & Lifecycle Management for Services & Solution Development) is highly preferable, would understand how different deliverables/ swimlanes are linked to each other in a project;
- Alternative worked for companies with similar development processes;
- Solid Project management experience (both Agile and waterfall, V model knowledge and able to link different development deliverables with different function);
- Nice to have -consultancy background who can make conceptual visualizations of brainstorming sessions (here is a I2M consultant part)
- Highly preferred someone worked in Innovation, development and Services environment (Idea2Market, and at least understands Market2 Order & Order2Cash activities);
- Highly preferred- someone who has worked in corporate culture like Philips (or comparable organization), and is used to leading in a matrix organization;
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (MBA is highly preferred);
- 5~ years experience in the relevant domain (Services, Solution development);
- Strong Track record in project management Fundamentals (PMP certified highly preferred);
- Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality;
- Profound understanding of process FMEA's, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of service process design;
- Strong presentation skills i.e., can make high quality slides of current Problems, strategy moving forward, progress updates to management etc.;
- Good ppts and document writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills;
- Ability to lead a team of professionals in global context;
- Fluency in English language (Dutch language skill is always nice to have);
- Proven experience with efficient and effective problem solving techniques.