Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
IT Security specialist wanted! OT affinity is a must...
Vanderlande is a growing international organization, that is renowned worldwide for her innovative material handling systems for distribution centres and parcel companies and for baggage handling systems for airports.
The Information Security department is a small dynamic team of highly educated people within ICT. The department fills a crucial role within Vanderlande for both corporate security and the security of our solutions.
To help transition positions internally, we need somebody capable of the following/possessing hard- and soft skills as follows:
- Translate tender / customer requirements, both from a project and service perspective, into R&D, product and service delivery requirements in an IT/OT security setting
- Discuss with technical and commercial stakeholders the impact and implications of doing / not doing IT/OT security within the context of their responsibilities (again, R&D/product, project and service delivery)
- Align efforts within the various parts of the organization (R&D/Product development, project and service delivery) with regard to realizing roadmap items as derived from the Vanderlande Cybersecurity Framework
- Thorough understanding of IT and OT security challenges from a strategic/business perspective, strongly rooted in a technical foundation; ability to speak both at CISM/CISA certified level, and deep dive into hardware and software hacking, without losing the commercial edge
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems are capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. Its systems are active in more than 600 airports, including 12 of the world’s top 20. More than 52 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and retailers have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
The demand for Vanderlande’s industry-leading life-cycle services has also grown significantly in recent years, with more than 150 site-based teams operating for its customers around the world.
Vanderlande has more than 7,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Vanderlande. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Freelancer also welcome to apply!
- Higher education in Information Security or proven equivalent knowledge executing a role of equivalent seniority
- At least 5 years of experience within an Information Security related function, preferably including OT security.
- Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CEH, ESCA, IEC62443) are a plus.
- Languages: Dutch, English.
- Broad knowledge of security in the Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) fields.
- IT and OT security architecture knowledge.
- Red teaming and/or Offensive Security skills are a plus.
- Capability to influence business stakeholders
- Capability to translate business and customer requirements into security requirements and vice versa
- Capable to individually/independently determine when to escalate/de-escalate
- Capability to represent Vanderlande towards customers regarding any and all security topics.
- Comfortable to deliver in a high-pace and agile work environment
- Well-developed personal leadership skills.
You should also be capable of spotting areas of improvement and initiate the necessary improvement actions. Flexibility and excellent communication and collaboration skills are required to work in the highly dynamic and international environment of Vanderlande.
MUST: Affinity with OT