Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Best, we are recruiting a Junior SW Engineer C#.
You will be part of the XUS business development group within the department of Clinical Science, Innovation and Business Development in the Image Guided Therapy Systems business unit. This department serves as the engine for growth for Image Guided Therapy Systems. As such, we are responsible for the development of innovative technologies and solutions for our core business. However, one of our key imperatives is to create new growth opportunities for IGT systems and drive the transformation towards minimally invasive therapy.
In the role of software developer XUS you have the opportunity to contribute to the ideation, development and maintenance of advanced solutions in the fast-growing field of echo guided structural heart disease. As a talented, self-steering software developer, you love to work in a small and entrepreneurial team, building valuable solutions for patients and our customers.
As a software developer XUS, you are responsible for:
- Developing and testing parts of the medical software application
- Developing automated software tests
- Developing automated system level regression tests
- Integrating libraries of other (Philips) parties
- Intake of Operating System (W10) release
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- C# software development talents (junior) (C++ is a bonus)
- BSc or MSc in software engineering
- Affinity with 3D rendering (openGL)
- Experience with WPF is a bonus
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a professional organisation is a pre
- Has excellent analytical and conceptual skills, eager to learn and share
- Is a team player and self-steering
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is good at creating pragmatic solutions
- Keeps his/her commitments
- Has a good command of the English language