High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Philips Research is a global organization that helps Philips introduce meaningful innovations that improve people’s lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and – where needed – first-of-a-kind product development. For more insights you can visit: www.research.philips.com
The Senior Project Management department within Philips Research is a department where highly skilled project managers and RTE’s are clustered together.
This department allocates SPM's and RTE’s to high potential business projects within Philips Research. Main target of the SPMs and RTE’s is to manage a complex project in co-creation with the Philips Sectors, finally to have a smooth and efficient transfer to the Business.
All projects and Release Trains running under the responsibility of this department will follow a strict way of working following processes in our QMS.
The department has a direct reporting line to the Philips CTO-MT.
The product owner bridges the gap between product strategy and development. In this role you are responsible for the product backlog, translating product managers’ strategies to tasks for development and serving as a liaison between product and development. You meet stakeholders all across the Philips organization and ensure a smooth transition of your deliverables to the Philips businesses. We are looking for somebody with an affinity to drive software/tool development in an equipment-focused world, and who takes an integral end-to-end view to innovation.
- Support decomposition of Epics into Features
- Defining value and scope of the Features
- Ensuring consistency between Feature content and content of related Stories
- Manage the decomposition of Features into Stories, ensuring each Feature is correctly addressed by the related Stories
- Own the Stories, describe, prioritize and maintain these in the Team backlog, with support and contributions from the team
- Ensure correctness and consistency of the content description of the Stories
- Define & maintain Acceptance Criteria for each Story
- Ensure the feasibility of delivering the Features within one Program Increment
- Present the delivered Stories during the Sprint Review, and collect feedback from the stakeholders
- Demonstrate the Features value, realized by the team, during the Program Increment Review referring to the Acceptance Criteria
- Share the Value Stream vision with the team, accept the work done by the team, and prepare for PI events
- Collaborate with the System Architect e.g., on Enablers (Features defining architectural work)
- Create the Definition of Done together with the team
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You have a University or Bachelor degree in technical or business Engineering with more than 3 years working experience in R&D or service related domains. You have experience in conceptualization, implementation and scaling phase of projects and knowledge about Agile/Safe. You have experience in the Healthcare or Services market. Knowledge about ISO9001 and ISO13485 is a definite plus. Furthermore to be successful:
- You can gain trust and build strong relationships with partners and people participating in and around the value stream
- You can establish common goals and ways of working
- You can understand customer needs and concerns and translate these to the teams
- You can shape the agile team in such a way that it brings maximum added value to the customer
- You have strong technical background and experience in both technical and business matters
- You have knowledge of IT tools and underlying processes to deliver value with the right quality