Detachering via YER
High Tech, Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Luchtvaart
Over deze vacature
Due to ASML's enormous growth targets, the worldwide demand for microchips and with the increasing demand for advanced ASML machines that make this possible, YER is currently looking for multiple International Mechanical Install Engineers for the EUV Factory within ASML. As a Mechanical Install Engineer you are responsible for installing cutting edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality and exceeding the customers’ expectations.
As an International Mechanical Install Engineer you truly understand the need to work safely at all times. Additionally, you are committed to self-learning and love to improve your technical understanding of ASML's advanced lithography systems. Showing initiative, being open minded and being an ambassador of ASML are characteristics that fit you well. You love to troubleshoot and utilize your knowledge, but know when to ask for support as well. Moreover, you are fluent in speaking/ reading and writing English in order to support technical escalations. Lastly you would like to commit yourself to the Install department for at least 3 years and like to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site.
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you;
- Perform mechanical installation, adjustment, commissioning of a complete machine
- Install ASML equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner
- Transfer knowledge to local install teams and first/ second line engineers
- Perform administrative duties including service orders, issue resolution tools, handovers, progress reporting, etc.
- Prepare written technical reports if required to do so
- Contribute in structural improvements for the System Install Engineering (SIE) department
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be seconded to ASML by YER, we offer you;
- Good working conditions
- Challenging assignments
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Intensive guidance of international candidates (including Dutch lessons, assistance with tax returns and accommodation)
- Prospect of a permanent contract after 1 year of secondment
- Vocational or Bachelor fresh graduate; degree in Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace/Automotive engineering, Electronics (or similar)
- Hands-on experience in a (high tech) production or customer service environment
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential
- The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred