Contract with Client
Consultancy, Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
For one of the leading international investment companies we are looking for an energising Office Manager (fulltime). Cerberus looking for a colleague to join our Assistants team.
As an Office Manager you are the oil in the machine for the team and your fellow Assistants. You support the team members in an administrative & organized way, where you are proactive, take initiative, can handle confidential information well and you like to create a pleasant working environment. In addition, you coordinate all Office management tasks.
As Office Manager you take care of everything that is needed to keep the Cerberus office run smoothly on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Together with the support team you are responsible for daily operations
- Contact with courier, facility services, security building etc.
- Be both the physical and digital welcoming face of the company
- Make sure the office is always a functional working environment
- Manage the office calendar (meetings, out of offices, birthdays) and organizing our team events together with the support team
- Contact person for facility (cleaning, building, Facility manager Baarn) and the Symphony Building
- Emergency Officer (BHV-er)
- Plan travel arrangements for team members going abroad
- Manage supportive administrative duties such as expense reports
Founded in 1992, Cerberus is a global leader in alternative investing with approximately $45 billion* in assets across complementary credit, private equity, and real estate strategies. We invest across the capital structure where our integrated investment platforms and proprietary operating capabilities create an edge to improve performance and drive long-term value. Our tenured teams have experience working collaboratively across asset classes, sectors, and geographies to seek strong risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
Cerberus has more than 785 dedicated professionals working from 23 offices around the world, with its headquarters in New York City. Cerberus has an on-the-ground presence to invest in multiple asset classes globally. 10 young successful investment professionals work at the office in Amsterdam.
- Very nice position within a successful international company
- Good remuneration
- Travel expenses
- 25 holidays
- Professional corporate culture with nice collegeas
- Experience as an Office Manager or similar role within an international organization
- Experience in a dynamic international working environment
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. The main language in the office is English
- Experience in complex calender management
- Excellent knowledge in facilitating hybrid meetings and events
- You are a team player and pro-active
- Besides your own proactive, hands-on attitude and exceptional attention to detail, you have the gift to organise and enthuse others
- You are energized by bringing in new ideas to continue making our office a great place to work
If you don't have all the experience but you are willing to learn, plaese contact us as well