Secondment via YER
Non-Profit, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The IT Business Partnering main role is to fully engage with stakeholders in a certain defined business area to improve the IT systems landscape. Create and maintain the IT application roadmap for the relevant business.
The partner takes ownership in engaging Business Stakeholders with IT. Seeks for continuous improvements, simplification and automation and translates Business challenges into IT requirements.
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements all in line with IT strategy.
- Engage with stakeholders to improve the IT application landscape. This includes change leadership and strategic thinking.
- Collaborate, innovate, and continuously improve the IT application landscape.
- Internal consultant informing and advising the stakeholders on new, interesting developments.
- Participate in projects as IT representative and ensure implementation of outcomes.
- Act as a business partner to a business function, ensuring the translation of business needs into development requests is lean, timely, efficient and effective. Monitors the progress and implementation of the requirements.
- Acts as an owner of the Business area or application. Create and maintain the IT application roadmap for the relevant business.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users. Communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist application stakeholders. Provide direction and support for the application support team.
- Making things happen in the covered area of IT and the business
- Conducts interviews to gather business requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios and lean methods. Translates the requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the Development team.
- Write detailed user test scripts, arrange testing, write test reports and coordinate UAT. Coordinate results with the process owner and, when necessary with the Development Team.
- Support the change process by supporting testing with key users and Lead Test Engineer.
- Provide Level 3 support for IT issues referred by Application Support Team or via escalations.
The organization focuses on the development of measuring instruments/equipment for various sectors. They are internationally active with head offices in the Netherlands and England. The corporate culture can be described as: short lines, flexible and innovative.
- Better alignment of IT to achieve business objectives
- Efficient and effective business requirements
- Optimal use of the possibilities of the application
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATIORS:
- Number of successful change implementations
- Savings through automation and process improvement
- Quality of created requirement documents
- To take ownership of business requirements
- To operate within the overall policy of the company and to keep within its written rules
- To comply with relevant IT policies and best practices
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Interested in working with Salesforce
- Interested in working at a multi-national and culture diverse organisation
- Communicative, takes initiative and talks easily with different people
- A good command of the English language, both in writing and speech
- International and national travelling will be required
- A completed HBO or WO education in a technical direction