Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management. The (Senior) Project Planner is responsible to facilitate New Product Development projects with the set-up or revitalization of their project schedule. By doing so the project leader is enabled to manage the project timeline, report project progress and prepare for decision-making, enabling effective and efficient product development.
- Project methodology is either traditional project management or over the past years transformed towards an agile way of working.
- Pro-actively reaches out to the Project Leaders in creating and enhancing their project plans.
- Ensure a stable structure and process ensures the project plan remains up-to-date and changes are processed.
- Provide or refresh project planning training to (new) employees that pick-up a project leader role.
- Drive continuous improvement of the way of working, based on market trends and internal developments.
- Drive embedding and adoption of the project planning competence by communicating through various platforms and organizational levels.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
Education and experience
- Minimal level of Bachelors degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with planning for large complex programs and projects.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Experience with project planning tools (e.g. Microsoft Project Online, Jira, Jira Align) is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization.
- Analytical skills.
- Business Savvy.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
- Project, Agile/SAFe expertise.
- Hands on / getting things done.
- Take ownership.
- Pro-active drive for improvement.