Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a challenge that includes enabling a multidisciplinary, expanding team of 200 experts to reach their maximum potential in a high demanding environment?
ASML’s Risk & Business Assurance (RBA) department provides state-of-art expertise, insights and assurance which enables ASML to achieve its objectives, while managing business risks in a responsible way. Risk & Business Assurance is supporting ASML in the area of Corporate Risk Management, Internal control, Compliance, Security and Internal Audit. In order to better service RBA’s internal customers, we are transforming our operating model from individual expertise teams to a multidisciplinary team setup. As part of the transformation, an RBA Office is created as a supporting centre of excellence.
Performing and assessing GRC impact assessments for change initiatives within ASML is one of the main responsibilities of the RBA Office.
As Intake Analyst, you play a central role in managing this business impact assessment. This function is at the helm of the assessment of all ASML change initiatives, projects, programs from a Governance, Risk and Compliance perspective.
The Intake Analysts mission is to ensure that new intake requests are complete and timely and adequately processed and reviewed and challenged where appropriate, to ensure that ASML’s expertise areas, such as security and compliance, are timely involved in changes.
The Intake Analyst reports to the Head of RBA Office.
The key deliverable or product of the GRC Intake process is the GRC Intake database and repository that comprise the system of truth or record for all related documentation, including the GRC Intake form. This consists of the validated Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability rating of the initiative, the validated Compliance Domain impact, the validated Internal Controls involvement and the next steps to ensure that the internal customer incorporates requirements in their project.
Position in the value chain: We do operate with internal customers as we provide a service to ASML projects. Stakeholders (different compliance teams and sectors) are a wide community, so part of the challenge of this team is to build trust and relationship cross functions/sectors
Role and responsibilities
The process involves the administration and assessment of the completed GRC Intake requests, the engagement of the correct stakeholders to perform validations and the management of the GRC Intake Database & Repository tool:
- Use the GRC Intake tool, database and repository
- Ensure GRC Intake requests are complete and in clean order
- Ensure the correct execution and conclusion of GRC Intake assessments by Project/Change leads
- Liaise with the initiators of the GRC form (Project/Change Lead) and assist them in determining the correct compliance domains that are impacted by their initiative
- Process GRC Intake forms in the GRC database and ensure the correct stakeholders are selected to perform their scope validations i.e. Sector Security Managers, Corporate Compliance, specific Compliance domains etc. in a timely manner
- Ensure that all GRC intakes are submitted to the Privacy Office in order that proper privacy registrations and quick scans are performed, and the outcome is included in the GRC intake
- Schedule and facilitate any assessment meetings to ensure alignment amongst stakeholders and documentation of agreement points
- Process the conclusion of the GRC Intake back to the initiators with all associated documentation
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree level education
- 4-6 years minimum experience in Legal, Information Security, Compliance, Governance or Risk Management
- Awareness of industry related standards e.g. ISO 27000, ISO 31000 etc.
- Awareness of industry related laws and regulations with experience of impact and applicability
- 2 years’ experience in an IT Service/Security environment
- Experience in ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management is pre
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve. Working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good social and effective communication skills; persuasiveness and ability to influence
- Overcoming barriers for change and engages others to take action
- Making complex topics simple and transparent
- Combining clear, critical thinking with decisiveness
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
- Ensuring accountability by holding self and other accountable to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to develop connections and build stakeholder relationships
- Attention to detail and apply a high standard of accuracy in delivering the activities