Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Make the future now. Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment of Motion, the new ASML department which is located in Oirschot.
The TF Motion Quality Engineer analyses, coordinates and solves quality related issues by working in multidisciplinary teams during production and development of linear motors.
By doing this you will help in the continues improvement of the production and development of linear motors for all ASML platforms and help to develop TF Motion as linear motor competence centre.
- Analyse, coordinate and solve quality related issues within the production
- Analyse manufacturing processes on capabilities with the aid of quality tools like capability studies and process control tools
- Performs failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes
- Participates in Continuous Improvement Teams
- Support and participate in the NPI process and the competence centre
- Executes improvement projects in manufacturing
- Direct support to suppliers in case of production stagnation due to supplier-Q issues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and soft skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
- Bachelor Graduate Mechatronics, Mechanics or Electronics
- Vocational education with approximately 5 years of (extensive) working experience. Postgraduate level starter
- General Q-methods / -techniques
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a production environment
- Administrative experience with common MS Office tools
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Has drive to improve and can convince others if necessary
- Analytical skills, asks questions to find cause behind the cause
- Able to change priorities when necessary; keep long term view in mind
- Problem-solving capabilities and can summarizing issues to the key message
- Communicator / networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major <> minor issues
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development
- Preferable working knowledge with systems as SAP; AIR
- You need to be able to make yourself understandable in the Dutch language.