Secondment with contracting
High Tech, Engineering, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
The Equipment Engineer is responsible to ensure reliability, availability and operational cost of the EL system in new ASML products meet requirements. He or she does so by means of co-design, integration, validation and introduction of new products and processes. Secondly, continuous improvement of the installed base with respect to operational requirements also falls under the responsibility of the Equipment Engineer.
In the ASML product life cycle, the engineer has the following responsibilities from mechanical build and qualification in the Assembly work center till setup and qualification in TEST and Install:
New Product Introduction:
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design
- Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our client ASML
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- At this specific position you have the possibility to join (y)our client on a direct contract after two years
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
For this position we are looking for junior/ medior candidates with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related technical area. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active mindset. Plenty of initiative
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role
- Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year