Research & Development
Secondment with contracting
Energy, Gas, Water, Engineering, (Petro)Chemical
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a position where you can set a fundamental technical basis that will enable further standardization and improvements? Do you want to support the project team and reduce technical risks within projects? Then this could be interesting for you!
The R&D Design Engineer
- Is responsible for studying, validating and maintaining fundamental design standards related to HCR product lines
- Is responsible for design execution on some specific projects that can be product improvements or New Product development
- Is punctually supporting the Value Stream Teams on application of the standards issued by R&D
- Can be asked to contribute troubleshooting activities to support project teams
Originally founded by James Howden in Scotland as a marine engineering firm in 1854, Howden has grown and evolved into a global leader in manufacturing air and gas handling solutions. With the power of our engineering expertise and technology, our equipment plays an integral role within our customers’ processes, which provide safe and reliable solutions that are both sustainable and efficient. Howden supports multiple sectors including infrastructure, power generation, oil & gas, wastewater, metals, mining and transportation.
We work in partnership with our customers, wherever they are, to deliver sustainable and customized solutions. For over a century we have built a strong global network of experts that is formed from responsive local service and delivery teams, in more than 100 countries, who are familiar with local requirements and challenges. We are proud that our people and business are part of the communities in which we operate in.
Our mantra is ‘revolving around you’, something that has underpinned our business since it was established. Constantly improving our products and services according to our customers’ needs, Howden has never stood still.
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer 2022 by the Top Employer Institute. You will get the chance to bring in your vision and initiatives, be a leader and work on products and projects we are proud off in a healthy and good atmosphere. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
- Language Capabilities: English
- Education Requirements: Bachelor in Design or Engineering
- Technical Requirements: Engineering: calculation and design of parts and assemblies
- Experience Requirements: 5 years minimum in a design / engineering function
- Experience with compressors or rotating equipment