Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Our client is an internationally operating manufacturer of (industrial) heating solutions and is located in the Den Haag - Rotterdam region. We are currently looking for an Order Management Coordinator for a period of 3 to 6 months, with the possibility to extend the assignment.
The Order Management Coordinator coordinates and monitors the orders and/or projects from a non-technical nature. Day-to-day interface between the customer and all involved Thermon departments for customers within the region. Coordinate orders for agents, customers and prospects in consultation with the responsible (Regional-) Sales Manager(s). Consults internally with the Engineering Department concerning orders, if needed. Ultimately, the Order Management Coordinator is responsible for the order from the moment Sales hands over the order until invoicing is completed.
Other tasks include:
- Coordinate timely and accurate order entry into the ERP system;
- Acknowledgement of orders to customers based on logistics delivery commitment;
- Coordinate Trade Compliance and Return Material Authorization (RMA's) when required;
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues across all departments;
- Maintain files and accurately document all data;
- Purchasing of buy-out items and services and checking related invoices;
- Ad hoc projects, such as helping colleagues in different departments, such as Inside Sales.
Internationally operating manufacturer of (industrial) heating solutions that is located in the Den Haag - Rotterdam region.
For this assignment, an hourly rate or salary is both possible.
- Analytical and business judgement skills, including demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Strong decision-making ability;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy under time constraints and maintain a helicopter overview;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.