Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced Electrochemical Specialist who will be our commercial representation toward clients internationally. The Electrochemical Specialist provides clients with customer application support and helps them with the development of new methodologies and improvement of existing techniques.
- Commercial representation: Sales and marketing to our direct customers, and liaising with our distributors/resellers worldwide. You will be visiting international conferences, for exhibitions and product demonstrations.
- Customer application support: Advising customers on the use of our products, and analysis of measurement data.
- Development of new methodology and improvement of existing techniques: The continuous innovations in Electrochemical technology, both in applications and instrumentation, demand novel measurement methods, for instance, testing on batteries, fuel cells, and solar cells.
You will work for world-leading manufacturers of Electrochemical instrumentation. Their main products are potentiostats, galvanostats, and battery-cyclers. Our customers are Universities and Industrial research laboratories worldwide.
A full-time job in a company that is operating in a fast-growing high-tech market. Your will combine the technical and commercial aspects of innovations. Attractive salary with modern employment conditions.
- You have completed an academic education, with a specialization in Electrochemistry, and experience with practical research using potentiostats.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English. The ability to communicate in Dutch is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- You are result-driven, creative, and enterprising. You do not object to travel.