Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Guide our teams and organization on how to use Agile & Scrum practices to delight customers and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of our clinical products. You will develop new clinical products & platforms, using the latest Scaled agile practices. We help physicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right care in real time during a minimal invasive procedure to enable better outcomes for each patient and at population level. We touch patients™ lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization. Removing impediments for the team with tenacity and urgency. Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information. Supporting the Product Owner, especially onrefiningand maintaining the product backlog. Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example. Implementing effective daily management for the SW team(s)Support in estimation and planning for creation of useful, reliable and practical plans for software development at an agile team level. Being involved in cutting edge technology and development practices and mentoring the rest of the team in these areas.
You are a part of the Apps group in the R&D organization of the Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Cluster.
We are a team of highly skilled people that brings innovative clinical solutions in 2D and 3D imaging, that are used during minimal invasive procedures, to our customers around the world. We are a solution-based, customer-needs driven organization, working seamlessly across organizations to build the IGT of the future!
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- At least 6 years of experience as a scrum master for one or more software development teams, preferably in the healthcare industry 8 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle and delivering software products to the market.
- Experience with servant leadership, confident and inspirational, and is able to convey goal and purpose, while encouraging self-organization.
- Familiar with Agile (SAFe) methodologies, tools and practices, strong experience with Agile Lifecycle Management Tools (ADS) will be an added advantage.
- Continuous Improvement mindset. Eager to seek new ways to optimize your teams performance.
- Self-starter, quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting.