Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for an Owned Media and E-Trade Activation Manager who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for six months.
Function: Owned Media and E-Trade activation manager
The Owned Properties & Trade Manager is responsible for creating & delivering the best consumer experience on the Philips owned properties like, Philips.com and our CRM acquisition & engagement programs, and online retail partners across the globe by turning consumer insights into a relevant and personalized experience.
The Owned Properties & Trade Manager has a key role within the regional marketing hub to facilitate deployments and monitor performance of the owned properties related capabilities.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Establishing & managing relationships within the hub and driving the agenda of the activation team as the designed Owned Properties & Trade SPOC.
• Deployment & coordination, incl. translation & localization, of (new) content towards markets in designated hub.
• Coordinate deployment of (new) CRM campaigns & landing page(s) collaborating with functions across the organization, e.g. Design, IT & Digital Services.
• Growing our consumer database and the consumer life-time value.
• Improving the Philips.com performance ultimately growing our D2C sales.
• Deployment and syndication of our content across multiple channels, internal & external, worldwide.
• Sharing market insights & hub demand back to global team for better relevancy.
• Actively monitoring & reporting on the performance of the owned properties.
• Defining, creating and executing user tests, e.g. A/B and multi-variant tests & qualitative tests for selective countries in designated hub.
KNOWLEDGE & CRITICAL EXPERIENCES
• At least 4 / 5 years of digital marketing expertise in B2C environment agency, corporate.
• Digital native: must be interested in what is happening in online developments and ways of working, trends and technology.
• Grounded in user experience & content with an eye for detail.
• Strong analytical skills & results driven.
• Hands-on mentality and E2E ownership.
• Proven track record in stakeholder management.
• Driving collaboration across organizational boundaries.
• Profound communication, creative and editorial skills.
• Project management skills.
• Proficient in content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
• Proficient in web analytics: Adobe Analytics and / or Google Analytics
• Excellent English skills, preferable other languages.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours)
• Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire.
• Drive Innovation and take calculated risks to Accelerate and create new business opportunities putting customer centricity in center.
• Tech/Digital savvy - being open-minded to the role of new technologies.
• Cultivates cross-functional/teams collaboration, acts as a coordinator of ecosystems.
• Action Oriented and data-driven, Strategic Mindset with holistic approach to decision-making, clearly define decision-making process, use data-driven insights and seek inputs from diverse and inclusive sets of stakeholders.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
KNOWLEDGE & CRITICAL EXPERIENCES
- At least 4 / 5 years of digital marketing expertise in B2C environment agency, corporate
- Digital native: must be interested in what is happening in online developments and ways of working, trends and technology
- Grounded in user experience & content with an eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills & results driven
- Hands-on mentality and E2E ownership
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
- Driving collaboration across organizational boundaries
- Profound communication, creative and editorial skills
- Project management skills
- Proficient in content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Proficient in web analytics: Adobe Analytics and / or Google Analytic
- Excellent English skills, preferable other languages