Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
For our client Heineken, YER is looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist (CDP & marketing automation) who will be working in Amsterdam. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning in January 2022 and lasting until the end of March 2022.
This role is part of the Digital & Technology (D&T) department of HEINEKEN International. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology, and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility, we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition. The Marketing Technology Specialist is part of the Global D&T Commerce Technology team and is responsible for designing future state architecture, identifying capability gaps, supporting business cases, recommending improvements of the customer data platform (CDP) and marketing automation technology. He/she understands the role of data (1st, 2nd, and 3rd party) and marketing automation, and can translate the marketing stakeholders’ needs into relevant solutions, governance, and a delivery model in line with the overall D&T and solution roadmap.
- Lead effort to design, architect, and deploy the CDP and marketing automation platform to support different methods to ingest and process data to create personalized, cross-channel campaigns
- Work with internal and external teams to improve the eco-system of actionable data for use in the SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Own the technical vision and roadmap for the CDP and automation platform to meet the needs of different stakeholders across multiple OpCos and brands.
- Partner with a product owner to capture opportunities to leverage new functionalities and enhancements and to develop a product roadmap
- Supporting on the financial governance for the solutions
- Ensure data quality and compliance with regulatory standards
- Align with broader goals of the business and D&T strategy
- Responsible for ensuring the overall HEINEKEN standards and best practices are adhered by (i.e. Quality, Compliance)
Heineken N.V. is a Dutch multinational brewing company. As of 2017, Heineken owns over 165 breweries in more than 70 countries. It is the leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands. Led by the Heineken® brand, the Group has a portfolio of more than 300 international, regional, local, and specialty beers and ciders. Employs approximately 84,000 people. Their proud history as a family-owned, independent brewer stretches back 150 years. They brew the highest quality beers, build globally loved brands, and strive to do both of these things as sustainably as possible. With a larger global presence than any other brewer in the business, they are able to draw strength from the diverse regions they operate in and sell to – driving consumer trends and opening up new market opportunities in the process.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Heineken. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
- 3-4 years’ experience with rolling out large scale marketing technology platforms (CDP and marketing automation) and programs
- Experience architecting and deploying MarTech solutions across multiple markets and/or brands
- Working experience with customer data platforms (CDP) and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc)
- Being a business and technical consultant with a data-driven mindset that is responsible for the design of the solution and the continuous development of the roadmap
- Broad understanding of MarTech, marketing, media, data & analytics
- Understanding of tag management and different types of APIs
- Legal & Compliance knowledge (e.g. GDPR, data privacy, and security)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience in solution life cycle development, including Agile (preferable)
- Fluent English (European languages are a plus)