Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Amsterdam, YER is looking for a Consumer Marketing/Product Manager for the OneGrooming department. It's a full time temporary position for at least six months, with possibility of extension.
As Consumer Marketing/Product Manager for the OneGrooming category, you are globally responsible for your own product portfolio line. You will join us in on a product range where Philips is the leading brand globally. You are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment while taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction.
You will translate in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining product positioning. You will identify and optimize the winning concepts, to integrate them into strategic product roadmaps, and develop and bring the concept from idea to market.
Specifically in this role you will:
- Drives upstream marketing activities for the given product range/solutions, including definition of the strategy and its enablers as well as its alignment with key markets globally:
- Value proposition, mid-life update development based on customer insights;
- Portfolio, Product & claims roadmaps;
- Business Case;
- Pricing (Price setting) and margin optimization;
- Channel Strategy for assigned product portfolio.
- Steer the product development (PDLM) process from start to end, taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction;
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments , internal and external Design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations;
- Help to extend the lifecycle of existing products by contributing with your marketing views and passion for the consumer;
- Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with the local market needs.
You will be part of the international Philips OneGrooming Team, within Male Grooming. You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands and in our market organizations. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Potentially this could be the springboard for a long-term position with us.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
We are looking for:
- University degree in a relevant subject area (for example business/strategic marketing, economics);
- 2-3 years of consumer marketing, product market introductions or marketing communications experience in an international business environment. Strong drive and experience in value proposition creation;
- International business or study experience preferred;
- Self-driven & entrepreneurial personality (ownership);
- Strong in communication: ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization globally;
- Abstract thinking in combination with a pragmatic attitude;
- Good organizational skills;
- Fluent in English (written & verbal);