Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The IT competence center for Product Lifecycle Management is responsible for delivering solutions that push the limits of technology to unlock the business value of digital design and product lifecycle management (PLM). We deliver cutting-edge solutions to solve some of ASML’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, and based on global best practices, we deliver the digital foundation of product innovation.
Are you up for a challenge in the domain of IT solutions development and have experience/interest in industrial domains of engineering, manufacturing or customer service? Then we might have a great challenge for you!
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brain port’, Europe’s top tech hub.
To strengthen one of our DevOps teams, we are looking for a SPRING BOOT/JAVA developer for our innovative custom IT solutions platform. Your mission is to develop high quality software in a fast and flexible way, together with an agile team of highly motivated professionals.
One of the competence centers in the IT department is Competence Center Product Lifecycle Management. This competence center is responsible for delivering best practice IT solutions for ASML’s configuration management and product lifecycle management processes. Besides deploying standard industry IT solutions, when needed our Competence center delivers custom developed solutions, using a standardized developed platform and methods based on SPRING BOOT / JAVA and ANGULAR.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Master or Bachelor in Information Technology or similar
- Java JDK 11+ (must have and highly skilled)
- REST API Development
- Spring Framework and AOP
- Spring Boot (Web, Data JPA, Security OAuth2)
- Caching (Redis or similar)
- Testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Docker & Kubernetes
- More than 5 years of Java experience
- More than 2 years of Spring Boot experience
- More than 1 year of API development experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with an Agile mindset
- Good communication & coordination skills
- Innovative mindset to find technical solutions
- A positive attitude to self-learning & improvement
- Highly focused and eager to take responsibility
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English