Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Vanderlande provides baggage handling systems for 600 airports around the globe, capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. For the parcel market our systems handle 52 million parcels per day. All these systems generate data. Do you see a challenge in building data-driven services for our customers using that data? Do you want to contribute to the fast-growing Technology Department on its journey to become more data driven? If so, then join their Digital Service Factory team!
- Experience with roles in Agile teams, e.g., as Scrum Master, Product Owner, DevOps Engineer
- You build and develop our new responsive web app that works well on a variety of screen resolutions and browsers
- You develop new features for our products and services which provide our customers with actionable information through multiple channels
- You participate in end-to-end development through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iterations
- You actively contribute to continuous integration efforts and improvements on our way of working
- You collaborate with UX designers to develop appealing and intuitive interfaces based on graphic designs or mock-ups
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
- Experience with and/or skills in UX design/development; you're able to create an aesthetically pleasing and user experience friendly interface based on (or without any) minimal mock-ups
- Experience with Angular, or similar technologies like React or Vue.js
- Experience with automated unit, visual, and/or contract testing, we use Jest for this
- Experience with back-end development (e.g. Java, Python) or experience working with BaaS (e.g. Firebase) is a plus
- Experience developing online applications, especially those containing a lot of data, is a plus