Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to co-shape and drive the Agile Transition of Philips’ Experience Design organization. You are responsible to challenge and support our leaders and teams in adopting an agile mindset, showing the right behaviors and to understand, guide and land agile ways of working. We are pursuing greatness in Experience Design, through boosting our transparency, speed, customer value and employee happiness.
You are a part of DesignOps, which purpose it is to strengthen the global Experience Design community by shaping culture, furthering capabilities and increasing agility by removing roadblocks and empowering design teams to deliver their most impactful work. You belong to a team of innovative, ambitious and energetic professionals looking to make a difference by leading by example. Philips Experience Design is one of the longest-established design organizations in the world. It has studios across the globe and a creative force of 600 professionals.
- Overseeing the development of agile ways of working for agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization
- Training Design teams on the agile mindset, methodologies and tools
- Guiding teams through the implementation process of agile ways of working
- Encourage workers and leadership to embrace an agile culture
- Provide advice as transition consultant and agile coach
- Coach, challenge and inspire all levels within our organization
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge and experience with Agile (5+ yrs) – preferably from larger and multi-cultural organizations
- Ability to influence without power and being exceptional at managing stakeholders
- Knowledge of and experience with coaching individuals, teams and organizations
- Strong ability to cut through complexity and provide clear recommendation
- Able to proactively recognize and identify bottlenecks pertaining to process
- Excellent consulting skills and strong willingness to connect to and understand business needs
- Walked the walk not just talked the talk
- Knowledge of and experience with Lean is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience within design is preferred