Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Ready to recruit the best Tech talent to join the future of innovation at NXP?
As an Interim Recruiter at NXP you will be in charge of delivering a high quality and value added “end to end” staffing support. You will source and evaluate external candidates using innovative and creative channels. By providing active and timely communication to all stakeholders, your candidates will have positive experiences of their recruitment with us and a good image of NXP. You will work with colleagues within the Netherlands but also across different locations. This is an opportunity for the duration of about 6 months during which you will be focusing on supporting the recruitment needs of our R&D teams and some corporate functions.
You will be part of the Benelux & UK Talent Acquisition team which consist of a Teamlead, 3 TA Specialists and 2 students. You will also be closely connected to our EMEA Talent Acquisition team with around 15 Recruiters across our main hubs.
- Actively seek out fresh and original sourcing strategies for each role in order to meet internal client demand
- Produce creative content and manage social media channels to enhance employer branding
- Interact with the internal/external communities, universities
- Guarantee application of appropriate and professional selection methods
- Understand the business by building and strengthening relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Identify and propose process improvements and participate to regional projects
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Good working conditions
To be successful in this role you have:
- Educated to Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent in HR or related discipline
- Strong experience in recruiting/sourcing complex profiles, multi-sites and in international environments
- Experience in recruitment in the High Tech industry with a focus on engineering positions. Experience in the Semiconductor industry is a plus
- Passionate, positive and agile in the approach of your profession (enthusiasm, ambition); you also know how to be rigorous and prioritize your activities
- Language skills: fluent in English and Dutch is preferred
- Available to work from Eindhoven and Nijmegen