Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Howden Centrifugal and Reciprocating compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Our products have made a valuable difference for our clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a Business Controller who will be the Financial business partner to the business (direct and indirect departments within the organization), assisting them in achieving the organizational goals and identifying risks and opportunities.
- Create support base by identifying needs other departments and aligning these with needs Finance & Control department and organizational goals
- Know the business and interactions with other departments
- Create and maintain a professional working relation with peers other departments
- Implement integrated processes together with other departments HTC and HBC and finance organization HBC to be able to generate historic and forward looking financial information in an efficient, reliable, valid, complete and relevant way
- Drive an accurate forecasting, understand business drivers of HCR and connect them to KPI’s (leading indicators)
- Align current and future finance/controlling processes with processes other departments and other locations (Howden BC Compressors)
- Generate ad-hoc reports
- Identify trends internally and externally and discuss these with other departments
- Support best team in Finance
Originally founded by James Howden in Scotland as a marine engineering firm in 1854, Howden has grown and evolved into a global leader in manufacturing air and gas handling solutions. With the power of our engineering expertise and technology, our equipment plays an integral role within our customers’ processes, which provide safe and reliable solutions that are both sustainable and efficient. Howden supports multiple sectors including infrastructure, power generation, oil & gas, wastewater, metals, mining and transportation.
We work in partnership with our customers, wherever they are, to deliver sustainable and customised solutions. For over a century we have built a strong global network of experts that is formed from responsive local service and delivery teams, in more than 100 countries, who are familiar with local requirements and challenges. We are proud that our people and business are part of the communities in which we operate in.
Our mantra is ‘revolving around you’, something that has underpinned our business since it was established. Constantly improving our products and services according to our customers’ needs, Howden has never stood still.
We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization with freedom to act, improve processes and the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development. Potential future positions could be within other Howden locations or a horizontal move within HCR. We offer a salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position and which is supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance or business administration / international business
- Extensive experience (3 – 5 years in a similar or comparable role) in financial/business control within a multinational company / high demanding stakeholder environment
- Experience in continuous improvement and changing a mindset
- Used to deal with deadlines and tight planning & control cycle
- Good communication skills supplemented by an outgoing and winning together mentality
- Analytical skills, able to see the big picture and risks and opportunities quickly
- Business intelligence skills/experience
- English fluent verbal and in writing (Dutch is desirable)