Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Scrum Master who is passionate about Agile and Scrum? Do you like the challenge of working in a multidisciplinary R&D product development environment? Do you enjoy building high-performing professional Scrum Teams? Can you guide product owners and stakeholders in working according to the Agile and Scrum principles?
As a servant-leader you will guide, train and coach multiple Scrum Teams during the complex multidisciplinary product development process. You will also help and support the R&D organization in its adoption of Agile and Scrum.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your general responsibility is defined in the Scrum guide as: “The Scrum Master is responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide”. This means, amongst other things:
- To teach, guide and support the teams in becoming professional Scrum Teams.
- To teach, guide and support the stakeholders in understanding Scrum and effectively cooperating.
- When called for, to handle conflicts and serve the Scrum Teams and the Agile way-of-working.
The Scrum Teams are part of the R&D department Automated Case Picking (ACP) and are responsible for continuous improvement and development of new products and technologies.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
You have over 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master in a complex, multidisciplinary product development environment. Preferably, you have experience with hardware or combined hardware/software Scrum Teams. You are willing to help and support the R&D organization in its adoption of Agile and Scrum. You have the following skills and accreditations:
- You have a bachelor or master degree or comparable (e.g. in software or mechatronics).
- You are certified as PSM I or preferably PSM II, and understand the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum.
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic person who is passionate about Agile and Scrum.
- Preferably, you have knowledge of Scaled Agile like SAFe.
- You can train and coach professional Scrum Teams.
- You have an extensive toolbox of proven practices (e.g. relative estimating).
- You have experience with quality practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, set-based design).
- You have a proven track record in quickly gaining people’s trust.
- You have good communication and social skills.
- You have experience with multilingual, multicultural and distributed teams.
- You are assertive and able to achieve effective conflict resolution.
- You can control the urge to fix a situation that serves the self-organizing growth of the team.
- You get satisfaction from the success of the Scrum Team while not needing to be in the spotlight yourself.
- You can speak, read and write in the English language.