Excellent work conditions.
Detachering via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
Do you like to create layout solutions? Are you interested in working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization? Do you have a degree in a technical field? Then this might be a good fit for you!
As a Layout Engineer it is your responsibility to create optimal solutions for Level 2 and 3 projects. In addition, you will prepare layouts with item lists for the sales process based on the customer needs. You will do this by analyzing the customer requirements from sales or support sales. From then on you can design the optimal layout solution for the customer. Next tot that, you will provide input for ROI calculations. The solutions that you have designed, you will communicate to relevant functions in accordance with the Market to Order process. This also includes presenting and explaining the chosen solution to customers.
An international organization committed to transforming the way food is processed. It is their goal to create a world where food is produced sustainably and affordably.
What we offer
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important
- A pleasant workplace
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefit
- You have relevant experience with or knowledge of 3D design tools or ability to learn on the job
- Your planning and organizing skills are excellent
- You have the ability to work well under time pressure and with possible production set-backs
- You have gained knowledge of process technology and food processing industry requirements through relevant work experience
- You have a bachelor degree in a technical field with relevant experience
- You are great at communicating with customers and co-workers in a courteous and tactful manner.
- You master the English language, both written and verbal
- You are a teamplayer but also able to work independently
- You can work in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organizations