High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
As Software Project Leader PTC Windchill RV&S, you are responsible to lead a team of software and process experts to develop and release features for R&D departments throughout Philips businesses globally. The tool covers requirements-, risk- and test management and traceability, as defined in the company-wide process framework. PTC Windchill RV&S has to support regulatory evidence creation.
Your software team consists of approximately 10 engineers in Eindhoven and Pune, India and has interfaces to the served businesses, process experts, a validation team, Philips IT teams and the supplier PTC.
The team exists since mid 2020 and is growing to satisfy the increasing needs of businesses for features, interfaces and required support. You will be mainly involved in creating predictable delivery and support and continuous improvement in agile way of working. You will work closely with the Program Manager and Product Owner.
You are responsible for
- Manage implementation of the feature backlog by creating user stories in the team as well as creating sprint and program increment plans with a high level of predictability
- Manage support requests from the businesses
- Manage dependencies to other teams such as the validation team to perform regulatory required tool validation, the process experts who assist in detailed definition of process automation, the IT teams and the supplier.
- Implement continuous improvement to achieve an optimal DevOps setup, enabling continuous integration and built-in quality. You will improve both ways of working as well as structures in development tooling, configuration management, defect management and automated test framework.
- People management of your team, together with the PES group manager in order to achieve collaborative and effective teamwork and development and knowledge build-up of individual team members
- Transparency in planning and progress according SAFe/agile principles.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- PhD or Masters (MSc) degree in Informatics or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a software R&D environment, preferably in a SAFe/agile environment
- Proven track record as software project leader or scrum master.
- A proven track record in the application of requirements management, test and verification best practices;
- Experience of working in a regulated environment or a medical device company has a strong preference;
- Analytical and architectural thinking, system view
- Flexibility and a hands-on mentality to deliver sustainable results and creative solutions;
- Excellent reporting, communication and documentation skills;
- Experience with working with requirements or test management tools, e.g. DOORS, ALM, PTC RV&S, Polarion, etc.;
- Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to connect with project and business stakeholders.