Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, Finance
Over deze vacature
Your job is to provide services in the areas of ETL process development, data modelling and technical system design for the data integration environment. You will be working in the team Store & Connect (DWH), responsible for the data integration and data warehouse environment. In this team you will work together with your colleagues in a (scaled) Agile way. You will be working in a team with Developers, Testers, Technical Application Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owner and Analysts. The team develops, maintains and optimizes new and existing services in the area of Data Management.
Make the difference by:
- Positioning yourself as a dynamic software test engineer with a specialisation in data warehousing, business intelligence and a passion for continuous improvement of our application.
- Quickly and efficiently solve (potential) problems. You work together with other specialists proposing solutions for complex problems.
- Continuously questioning and investigating the chosen solutions to discover potential issues preventing the optimal working of the system.
- Building and maintaining the automated test suite in RobotFramework or bring in your own expertise to determine the best suited solution together with the team
- Challenging the developers and business analyst on all topics related to quality.
- Looking for technical and performance improvements in the chosen solution, and at the same time ensuring required documentation is completed, and automation standards are adhered to in our Agile working environment.
- Having the right mind set and motivation to develop yourself and learn new things.
- Translate all requirements, in accordance with the architectural principles and guidelines and in alignment with Architect and Requirements and Solution Analyst colleagues, in technical design and application systems;
- Collaborate with customers, clients and colleagues about the desired functionalities and solutions in a multinational context: there is intensive collaboration with colleagues throughout Europe and India.
At our Partner, their technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. They design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.
With many hard-working and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. They are committed to continuous improvement and are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. Our Partner would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to their team.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our Partner. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- At least Higher Vocational level
- Relevant experience in Business Intelligence and/or data warehousing with a focus on testing
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with BI & DWH tooling (Informatica, ETL)
- Experience with test tooling like Selenium, Cucumber, FitNesse and Robot Framework
- Affinity with subjects IoT, Cloud, Data lakes and Blockchain
- Domain knowledge & experience within the Payments domain is a pre
- Strong communicator not afraid to step up and present ideas, lead sprint reviews or speak up during the Guilds
You have a strong affinity with a complex technical environment, and you can work result driven and service minded. An attention to detail, punctuality and quality are key behaviours as well as working in a team or autonomous. You have strong communication and listening skills, clear in expressing your ideas and are able to convince/influence. Your work attitude is proactive and focused on cooperation.