Detachering via YER
IT & Telecom, Finance
Over deze vacature
You can be part of the future of the payments industry and contribute to the quality of billions of euros worth of payments by using your knowledge and experience with structured and SMART testing. You will be part of the development team who is responsible for the core back office application, last year 3.7B transactions were processed.
You will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment where we work with the SAFe framework, as part of a multidisciplinary team. Your main focus will be on the development side within the core application. The development work is done in Oracle PLSQL. Besides the development related activities you are able to fulfill different roles within the multidisciplinary team as a T-shaped professional.
You are also eager to learn and deep dive into the core application, while looking for improvements in automating the daily activities. On a daily basis you are discussing possible solutions and ideas with your colleagues.
At our Partner, their technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. They design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.
With many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. They are committed to continuous improvement and are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. Our Partner would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to their team.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our Partner. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
Skills we can’t do without:
Some things to take into account to be successful in this role:
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master degree (in IT)
- You have 3+ years’ experience in an Agile organization (T-shape, SCRUM team, Scaled Agile, Data driven)
- You have 3+ years’ experience developing in Oracle PLSQL
- You have testing experience in an Agile organization, being part of a multidisciplinary team (T-shape)
- You have a continuous improvement / engineering mind-set
- You have a knack for analytical and logical application of concepts
- You are a team player with good communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- You are comfortable in English, spoken and in writing
- You believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership
Skills we’d like in addition:
- You are familiar with the latest trends and equipped with ample knowledge about the respective testing tools and technologies present in the market
- You are familiar with test automation tools such as Robot Framework, FitNesse etc would be great
- You have experience in tools supporting CI/CD (Jenkins)
- You have experience in the financial world, especially in Cards services, is an advantage
- You have experience working with high performance coding