Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
For Bibby Financial Services (BFS) in Waalre, a well-known factoring company, YER is looking for a Head of Operations (32 - 40 hours). The company in the Netherlands consist of approx. 35 fte.
In general., the Head of Operations oversees, leads, manages and continually improves the BFS Operations efficiently and profitably in order to meet strategic business objectives.
- Customer satisfaction through a delivery of a well designed and managed BFS customer journey to ensure BFS delivers a competitive experience that cost effectively addresses customers needs across the full customer life cycle;
- Employee satisfaction through effectively managing team development and engagement, providing regular and appropriate training as well as nurturing talent and empowering people;
- Operational improvement, innovation and automation of business processes and implementation of innovative business solutions supporting and driving smooth day to day running of business operations, customer and employee experience and success, business growth and profitability.
- Supports the MD to deliver the business proposition and the best possible client experience in line with SLAs agreed with the business, assuring all functional plans stay in line with the operations budget;
- Manages development and reporting of operational performance in line with the agreed KPIs and business strategy;
- Manages team development by overseeing personal development plans, succession planning, apprentice programs as well as the delivery of regular, relevant and appropriate trainings to keep employees happy, engaged and motivated. Facilitates good cooperation within the team and with other business departments;
- Champions customer service and process improvement and coaches Operational Leaders and their teams on handling change and transformation, whilst creating a high-performance culture and employee engagement;
- Champions client centricity by putting clients at the heart of the business as well as client advocacy through a robust and well-developed complaints process;
- Has a good knowledge of the client portfolio, including product/service mix, clients’ profitability profiles, sector exposure as well as client-, debtor- and industry-related risks. Encourages the team to spot business opportunities in order to optimally fund clients at the acceptable level of risk
- Creates a culture of empowerment and psychological safety based on respect, constructive feedback and BFS corporate values with the aim to create a great place to work;
- Oversees the delivery of relevant operational project programmes;
- Keeps abreast of the market developments, e.g. trends, competitors, changing customer needs.
The Head of Operations is a Management team member and reports directly to the Managing Director.
Founded in 1982, Bibby Financial Services is an independent financial services provider for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). It is an internationally operating B2B finance company. With 40 offices in Asia, Europe and North America, BFS currently serves more than 10,000 customers worldwide. In 2017, 10 billion euros in invoices were financed by BFS, currently there are invoices in more than 100 countries. BFS entered the Dutch market in 2012 and the branch in the Netherlands was opened in 2015 in Waalre.
Although the total organization is large, it is characterized by its personal culture. The employees strive for the best result for the customer and ambitions are pursued. It has a businesslike and professional appearance.
- A competitive salary, depending on education and experience;
- A position at a fast-growing, international organization;
- A pleasant workplace in an office at a beautiful location in Waalre;
- Company car.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in a Financial, Business or Commercial area;
- Preferably some experience in Accounting/Controlling or Financial Services;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Preferably already some experience in managing a (small) team
- Good organization & time management, risk aware, excellent communication;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Organizational and leadership ability;
- Social and communication skills;
- Proactivity and flexibility;
- Analytical mind;
- Result and strategy orientation;
- Project management experience;