Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
For ASML in Veldhoven YER is looking for a Financial Controller Sales.
The Financial Controller Sales is responsible for the accounting, analysis and reporting relating to the sales activities within the Global Enabling Services – Financial Services (GES - FS) Systems & UF Sales department of ASML. You will ensure proper and timely external reporting in compliance with US GAAP, other local GAAP and IFRS revenue recognition guidance, herewith challenging underlying assumptions. It is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results. A position with growth opportunities within ASML.
The focus in this position is on executing and optimizing the accounting and reporting processes of the contracts with our customers and all related sales activities and ensuring proper reporting on revenues.
- Ensure proper and timely execution of sales related accounting for ASML products (systems and options). Maintain and control related balance sheets;
- Execute accounting in an effective and efficient way in compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Perform actual entries based on standard work instruction;
- Perform period end close activities;
- Develop and demonstrate strong understanding of the sales processes, reflected in the reports, analysis and commentaries provided;
- Liaise with Invoicing, Operations, Sales, Business Control and the Business Lines on escalations resulting from the sales flow registration process (SAP);
- Support in improvement initiatives in the area of sales accounting and the revenue recognition process;
- Proactively seek for continuous improvements in the execution of activities, improving efficiency and quality;
- Execution and documentation of internal control framework and SOX controls for the applicable processes.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Finance / Business Economics. RA/RC degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 7 years of relevant experience, preferably at one of the big 4 audit firms;
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and IFRS;
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the requirements as result thereof;
- Affinity of new IT developments (SAP4HANA, RPO, continuous monitoring, big data, etc.)
- Experience with Spotfire / Excel reports and building of dashboards;
- Experience with SAP ECC / SD is preferred.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communicative skills
- Accurate and compliance-minded
- Strives for continuous improvement