There are 2 options: working as a contractor via YER: max salary: max. €120k/year working as a freelancer: max. hourly rate: €110,-/hr
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 7 tiers deep? Are you thrilled by managing strategic product transfers or mitigating unexpected disruptions? Is change management part of you DNA? And do you enjoy managing stakeholders at senior and executive level? Then this might be the job for you.
The Supplier intervention manager leads cross functional project teams responsible for managing business critical changes in ASMLs supply chain. This can be mitigating a disruption (e.g. caused by flooding, fire, pandemic, material scarcity) or implementing product transfers (e.g., in-, out- or second sourcing). Focus is to secure ASML’s material needs. Activities of the multidisciplinary team include solution design, risk assessment, product or process re-design, release of new suppliers, phase in/phase out planning and stakeholder alignment & communication.
One of Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) key responsibilities is material availability for ASML’s factories and Service Business. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by addressing potential bottlenecks, supply risks and disruptions before they impact our customers. S&SC manages its supply chains up to seven tiers deep to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing business conditions and external threats. Successful Intervention Management requires co-location at ASML suppliers’ as such you can be expected to spend 60-80% of your time at suppliers’ premises during an intervention.
The Supplier intervention manager is responsible for:
- Leading multidisciplinary technical orientated project team(s)
- Alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating the oversight of initiatives, workstreams, people, time, and resources necessary to keep the teams moving forward
- Providing analysis and solution options to Steering Committee regarding high impact decisions
- Communicating initiatives, workstreams and process, and connecting the dots to resolve challenges
- Specifically for disruptions: build and lead the daily operation of solution team & triage all incoming requests, determine priority and the proper course of action
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
There are 2 options:
- working as a contractor via YER: max salary: max. €120k/year
- working as a freelancer: max. hourly rate: €110,-/hr
MSc degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Science
- 8+ years relevant work experience in e.g.:
- Project management In high tech, automotive, medical device, aerospace or process industry
- In-, out- or second sourcing and/or crises management
- Operational Management of Supply chain and/or manufacturing functions in one of the above mentioned industries
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Strong analytical skills
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement