Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Interested to start or boost your HR career at a large international High Tech company? You will learn the inner workings of administrative HR processes, contracts and policies. You will work on (process) improvements, interact with employees and managers, work with colleagues inside and outside the Netherlands, learn from HR managers, participate in projects and much more. Our intent is to have you continue your career in one of the next step roles that exist in payroll, recruitment, compensation and benefits, HR manager or other. We will look together for the best mix of working from Eindhoven, Nijmegen and from home.
The HR support employee is part of a team of HR administrative and payroll specialists. The main task is to provide HR Processing and administrative services (eg. HR data administration, payroll administration, onboarding) for employees mostly but not exclusively in the Netherlands. In this role the HR support employee works closely together with one or more HR managers for a specific part of the organization.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Good Working Conditions
- Act as first-line-support for employee and manager related to local HR policies
- Provide user support to managers and employees on how to access and use HR systems and self-service tools
- Be business process matter expert in HR systems such as Workday, GlobalView, Time and Attendance System and other
- Continuously grow knowledge of systems, processes and (labor related) policies
- Execute HR administrative tasks regarding employee contracts, employee on-and offboarding and other (benefit related) changes
- Process data into payroll system (GlobalView) and check the data entry
- Monitor HR processes started by managers and employees in Workday and ensure timely and correct execution of these processes
- Create reports/overviews for management purposes out of designated systems
- Run yearly recurring HR Support processes related to performance and rewards
- Propose improvement possibilities for our local HR administrative processes
- Work in projects within HR support such as translating new HR processes into administrative instructions
- Work in projects outside HR support on topics beyond administrative processes
- Customer focus; process is the way to customer satisfaction, not a goal in itself
- Plans and aligns; is able to set deadlines and priorities for self, and aligns them with stakeholders
- Works accurately; has an eye for detail
- Communicates effectively; works cooperatively with others inside and outside the team, and is able to transfer knowledge to others
- Action oriented; identifying and seizing new opportunities and displaying a can-do attitude
- Fast learner; takes on the challenge of unfamiliar systems and processes and learning quickly