Detachering via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Are you the Operational Buyer with excellent communication skills who loves to work in our pragmatic and dynamic work environment? We are looking for an eager, punctual and independent colleague who is ready to support our Ordering team in Europe.
As an Operational Buyer you will support the Ordering team in Europe by taking care of operational purchasing activities. Placing and approving purchase orders, monitoring and chasing order (re)confirmations from suppliers, processing defer and expedite requests from projects, processing price changes and handling invoice differences will belong to your core responsibilities. You will directly work together with multiple Senior Operational Buyers in Europe and adjacent stakeholders, such as Category Managers and Supply Chain Planners. Moreover you will actively communicate with external suppliers located in different countries within Europe.
Vanderlande is dedicated to improving its customers’ business processes and competitive position. Vanderlande is the expert in automated material handling systems, which we mainly deliver to our customers by executing projects that focus on design, own manufacturing, 3 th party supply and installation of these systems. Our systems and associated services enable fast, reliable, goods handling in distribution centers, parcel and postal sortation facilities, as well as baggage handling at airports.
The Global Supply Chain organization plays a key role in the world-wide deliveries of products and services to Vanderlande solutions and consist of 3 Supply Chain Centers (SCC) in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Supply Chain Coordination Europe is part of SCC Europe and is responsible for coordinating these Vanderlande projects within Supply Chain.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Have a very good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Possess affiliate knowledge of working with ERP systems, preferably JD Edwards (Oracle)
- Have a very accurate and structured mindset with an eye for details
- Are a flexible team player who can work with a diversity of people and cultures
- Can deal with healthy tension and pressure in a dynamic / international company
- Are able to work efficient, effective with a flexibility to switch tasks quickly