Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The D&E sector amongst others is responsible for Industrialization and operational requirements of ASML’s products. E.g. Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability, Serviceability (RAMS), Cycle time play a leading role in reducing operational costs by design and process improvements for volume products from inception through the programs and sectors, by developing and imposing companywide pro-active and reactive structural issue resolution processes.
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems.
Currently, YER is recruiting an Industrialization Engineer for Electrical Layout systems, who will be responsible to ensure reliability, availability and operational cost of the electrical layout system in new ASML products meet requirements. He or she does so by means of co-design, integration, validation and introduction of new products and processes. Secondly, continuous improvement of the installed base with respect to operational requirements also falls under the responsibility of the Equipment Engineer.
In the ASML product life cycle, the engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Represent the operational sector in the co-design phase and make sure the operational requirements are implemented in the design
- Take care for new product introduction towards field organization
- Take care for structural improvements and feedback on structural improvements towards development team
- Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team
- Define documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization
- Be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site
- Knowledge transfer from development to operational sectors and to local service organizations
- Minimize operational costs for volume products
- Analyze global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or other related technical area.
- Experience with Siemens PLC Simatic SW
- Our preference goes out to experience candidates in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active mindset. Plenty of initiative
- Leadership and drive for own deliverables
- Able to plan ahead own deliverables based on forecasts
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role
- Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year