Secondment via YER
Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
We are now looking for a Project Coordinator Installation & Commissioning, who will join our Project Team and will support in making a valuable difference in the century to come. The Project Coordinator is responsible for guiding and coordinating all installation and commissioning activities (I&C) and will be a sparring partner for the Senior Project Manager on I&C related causes.
- Building a strong relationship with key customers all over the world with consideration of intercultural differences.
- Proactively oversee the impact of the New Build contract on I&C activities and work on issues that may arise in this phase.
- Provide adequate support to the Field Service Engineers.
Originally founded by James Howden in Scotland as a marine engineering firm in 1854, Howden has grown and evolved into a global leader in manufacturing air and gas handling solutions. With the power of our engineering expertise and technology, our equipment plays an integral role within our customers’ processes, which provide safe and reliable solutions that are both sustainable and efficient. Howden supports multiple sectors including infrastructure, power generation, oil & gas, wastewater, metals, mining and transportation.
We work in partnership with our customers, wherever they are, to deliver sustainable and customized solutions. For over a century we have built a strong global network of experts that is formed from responsive local service and delivery teams, in more than 100 countries, who are familiar with local requirements and challenges. We are proud that our people and business are part of the communities in which we operate in.
Our mantra is ‘revolving around you’, something that has underpinned our business since it was established. Constantly improving our products and services according to our customers’ needs, Howden has never stood still.
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer 2021 by the Top Employer Institute. You will get the chance to bring in your vision and initiatives, be a leader and work on products and projects we are proud off in a healthy and good atmosphere. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
- Proactive, being able to see future problems and able to address these to the right person.
- Relevant technical background (Bachelor degree) and knowledge of rotating equipment.
- +/- 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas in a technical position.
- Experience with coordinating in high demanding environment and in communicating on different management levels.
- Customer focus.
- An open and engaging communication style.
- Team player and a self-starter.
- Flexibility, no 9-5 mentality.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a pre.