Secondment via YER
Automotive, Manufacturing, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you a mechanic in heart and soul, and do you have experience in assembling mechatronic products? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then read on quickly!
- Assembling parts into semifinished and finished products;
- Self-inspection of the quality of own work and the work of direct colleagues;
- Use of the PIP system;
- Complete and correct registration of work done and parts used;
- Reporting of deviations in the assembly process and the quality of materials, tools and aids used;
- Identifying and reporting (expected) shortages in the stock;
- Administrative tasks/reporting for the above;
- Performing repairs and maintenance work after the final inspection and in consultation with the Team Leader.
TOBROCO-GIANT has been manufacturing quality GIANT machines and attachments since 1996 when they opened their first factory in the Netherlands. Today, TOBROCO-GIANT offers one of the broadest product portfolios in the business with a total of 36 different models in 62 countries, designed and build by a team of 330 enthusiastic employees in our modern factory in Oisterwijk, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Tobroco GIANT. We offer you:
- Good working conditions;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance by your consultant/and the YER back office;
- Development opportunities, including a Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive supervision of international candidates (including Dutch lessons if wanted);
- Cooperative, result and relationship driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from different multinationals;
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and appealing companies.
- Vmbo/mbo or knowledge acquired through experience;
- Technical knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and/or mechatronics;
- Technical insight;
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure;
- Practical and quality-conscious attitude;
- Results and solutions oriented;
- Proactive approach;
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language (min. level A2).
Are you interested? Then I would like to get in touch with you!