Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Our client is well recognized as a modern IT organization with an Agile / Scrum way of working. We are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement. This role reports to the Director/Solution Manager for Global Sales and Marketing IT and works closely with our Customer Application Support team in support of Mass Market Sales.
he Senior Application Lead developer is responsible for DocStore, which is a business-critical application that distributes secure product-related content (documents and firmware) to our customers. DocStore is a custom application, built on Adobe Experience Manager, and has a wide range of security features and automated business processes to guarantee the required security measurements. The custom back end handles secure content and approvals of object and access rights requests. We maintain our own Certificate Authority for the distribution of encryption certificates to our customers and a Hardware Security Module (HSM) for the digital signing of files to guarantee their authenticity. There are extended workflows in the system to support our Common Criteria Certification and processes like export control.
The Senior Application Lead developer will coach his team members on technical challenges and is responsible for the application architecture and the technical choices. Together with the team, he will keep the solution running and actively monitor the performance while doing the day-to-day operational tasks and incident handling. Further development on the platform is an ongoing process and a challenging task due to the broad technology stack that is used, the multi-layered security network and the complex business processes.
- Maintain the current DocStore platform in a proactive way.
- Develop new features as requested by the business.
- Coach your team members on technical challenges.
- Take decisions on architecture and technical level.
- Ensure all (security) aspects of the DocStore platform are up-to-date and new technologies are explored.
- Execute 2nd line support on the DocStore platform together with other team members.
- Monitor system performance / behavior and take corrective actions if required.
- Execute system tests and advise the project team during its release cycle.
- Create a work breakdown as input for planning.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analogue, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45,000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
- 8+ years of progressive experience with the required web tools, technologies, frameworks and architecture.
- Full-stack developer abilities used to deliver state of the art, secure web enterprise solutions.
- Expert-level knowledge in: Java, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, REST.
Good knowledge of:
- HTML5, CSS, Angular, Bootstrap, JBoss/Apache/Tomcat, MySQL, Linux.
- Familiarity with virtualized environments, SSL certificates, document management systems (e.g. Alfresco, Adobe CRX preferred).
- Knowledge of Adobe LiveCycle / Adobe Experience Manager, testing web application / test methodologies, and ITIL processes and Security standards e.g. OWASP is preferred.
- Worked on projects using Agile methodologies (Scrum / SAFe) and are familiar with tools used with these methodologies e.g. Atlassian, Rally, CollabNet.
- The ability to collaborate and partner with business and IT in defining, preparing and executing changes.
- The ability to work with both with internal IT and External IT Service Providers and software vendor teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and are able to work with a geographically dispersed, multicultural team.
- Motivational and social skills and are service-oriented.