Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For well over a decade, we have been supporting the world-leading manufacturers of semiconductor equipment around the world with our knowledge of optics’ lifetime and contamination control, aiming at prevention, analysis and mitigation of contaminants or potential defects at nanoscale. Experimental work is performed in our Van Leeuwenhoek Laboratory, which houses a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities: in-house built ultra-clean vacuum equipment, EUV exposure facilities, XPS surface analysis systems, plasma exposure setups, equipment for nanoparticle detection and much more. One of our main goals is to support our partners worldwide and enable the continuing development of EUV lithography for high-volume manufacturing. The EUV Beam Line 2 (EBL2) forms one of the key systems for our research
As an experienced B2B project manager, you will work the full scope of a project, from initial proposal definition via project execution to result delivery, all in close cooperation with your customer. These projects will be experimental programs or realization of hardware development projects. You will lead teams of scientific specialists, systems engineers and experimentalists, mainly in the area of physics, surface chemistry, and vacuum systems. Together with your team and in alignment with your customers, you strive to make the near-impossible successful. You will manage multiple projects in parallel, look beyond the scope of your projects to the bigger picture, and work with our business developers on the acquisition of new projects. We work in a dynamic field, so regular internal and external tuning between projects on resources is a given. Often that means you may need to work to a short deadline to re-align.
TNO is an independent research organisation that employs some 3,000 specialists. We believe in the joint creation of economic and social value. Our strategy is a reflection of the trends we observe in society and technology. TNO connects people and knowledge to create innovations that boost the competitive strength of industry and the well-being of society in a sustainable way. This is our mission and it is what drives us in our work every day.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to TNOs. We offer:
- Good employee benefits.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- To be a project manager at the Nano-Instrumentation department, it is important that you recognize yourself in the profile as described below. Meaning that you have:
- A M.Sc. (or PhD) in physics, chemistry, electrical or mechanical engineering, or similar;
- At least 8 year experience in a high-tech systems' environment, of which at least 3 as a successful medior project manager, more experience will be a plus for this vacancy;
- In your management and communication styles, the ability to adapt to various levels, from the project team, to TNO’s or the customer's C-suite.
- Experience in warm acquisition and writing proposals, you are able to get clear the need behind the customer's need, experience with negotiation;
- A structured but pragmatic way of working and a proactive customer- and result-oriented mindset;
- Aptitude to engage in complex (internal and external) stakeholder-management;
- An excellent mastery of the English language, both verbal and written.