Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an entrepreneur with a technical background? Do you like challenging assignments? Do you enjoy getting the best out of people? If yes, this role is for YOU!
To realize structural improvements by inspiring and enabling people to solve cross-sector problems. The department leads cross sector programs and projects with impact on availability, cycle time, costs and customer satisfaction by preventing and correcting known product and process failures, cross-platform and cross-part. We ensure an embedded structural improvement environment by providing a feedback loop of data and information from supply chain, manufacturing and field towards multiple D&E users and other relevant sectors.
The scope of the role as CSI process improvement engineer:
- Responsible for structural, end to end cross-sector problem-solving
- Facilitating and process keeping role
- Supports the creation and implementation of solutions
- Takes ownership on work stream level
- Supports project lead in defining the project by using e.g. lean six sigma or other common techniques
- Challenges the project scope (both widening and narrowing the scope) to add more value for ASML
- Prepares and enforces decisions on tactical/managerial level
- Creates cross-sector buy in (sense of urgency)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Minimum level: Bachelor’s degree, preferably a technical background with >5 years of experience within multiple sectors (affinity with technology is required).
- A technical background with >5 years of experience within multiple sectors. (Affinity with technology is required)
- Proven experience in executing improvement projects within a team and ability to manage the change
- Familiar with statistical analysis and problem solving methods such as Lean Six Sigma
- Familiar with root cause analysis using methods like 5xWhy
- Familiar with ASML’s business processes
Functional competencies and skills:
- Knows how to do thorough root cause analysis, by applying the right tools such as 5x why
- Influences decision-making on project lead and project-sponsor level
- Plans & prioritizes on tasks for one or more work streams
- Implements/drives the changes in cross-sector processes
- Takes care of smooth and timely transition of ownership (acceptance) of solutions to line organization (both corrective and preventive)
- Focus on preventive solutions is almost natural behaviour
- Presentation skills
- Leadership and behavioural competencies and skills:
- Ability to manage the change (Change management)
- Has cross-sector influence: is considered an equal sparring partner for all sectors on tactical/managerial level
- Ability to a lead a cross-sector team on work stream level
- Ability to convince and create enthusiasm
- Behaves as an entrepreneur: initiates/leads new actions at the boundaries of the project on tactical/managerial level
- Take decisions at task and work stream level on time.
- Prepares and enforces decisions on tactical/managerial level.
- Has the ability to cope with resistance
- Social antenna/ability to connect
- Is organization sensitive.