Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you always want to know the real story behind everything you hear?
Do you have a suspicious mindset that always wants to verify the facts that people tell you?
Do you have a clear view on how to improve quality and the direction to take?
Then this is the right job for you. The Development and Engineering Spare Parts Management group is looking for a Parts Quality Engineer that always goes to the bottom to find out the root causes of part failures.
As a Parts Quality Engineer, you will be operating in a multidisciplinary environment to find out in detail what the root cause is of a part that failed at our customer’s site.
You strive for quality by using your knowledge in quality management, analytical thinking, professional network and excellent people skills.
- Preventing issue re-occurrence;
- Finding underlying root causes;
- Identifying solutions and ensuring solution implementation;
- Driving sectors to implement structural improvements;
- Identifying and embedding cross sector learnings.
As an engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Find out the root cause of parts that failed & secure follow up of improvements.
- Make sure the problem descriptions, containments and root cause analysis are provided and follow up is being actively steered and monitored.
- Initiate and drive process improvements to reduce and/or prevent Dead on Arrivals (DoA’s), Parts Usage and improve part failure investigation efficiency.
- Align with project leaders which parts need improvements and secure high-quality analysis and improvement actions.
- Interact with the Development Projects (Project leaders, Architects and Design Engineers) to prevent DoA’s and part failures for new systems.
- Interact with management and engineers of Customer Support, Supply Chain, Quality, Logistics and Manufacturing
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master Degree in a technical area, such as; Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
- We are looking for people who:
- Have the mindset of finding root cause of a failure no matter what is required;
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Have a high focus for quality and continuous improvement, experience with problem-solving techniques;
- Reliability engineering knowledge;
- Experience with statistics and/or statistical engineering;
- Have broad scope covering design aspects, qualification, manufacturing, logistics and service;
- Have a basic commercial understanding of how to deal with customers and suppliers;
- Preferably have experience with ASML products.
- Result driven, find the root cause;
- Excellent quantitative and non-quantitative data and information analysis skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Good verbal skills, phrasing first time right, is important;
- Self-starter, entrepreneur, showing lots of initiative;
- An agile way of working that in necessary in complex organizations;
- Being able to work under time pressure;
- Work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and cultures.