High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating state-of-the-art solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
As the SFDC Product Owner, you will be leading all aspects of SFDC to help design, build, transform, and integrate new capabilities for Mergers and Acquisitions programs to ensure our business system is running smoothly.
Provide support and consultancy to stakeholders, enabling our company to meet its business goals. You will formulate the End-to-End governance, perform gap analysis, strategic plan and roadmap, per the goals and timing set by management.
- Leverage Salesforce.com (SFDC) expertise as a product manager in working with the functional leader(s) to ensure business/compliance requirements are defined/implemented within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing tools and platforms Business Architecture and integration processes for IT tools
- Driving standardization, simplification, and adoption/adherence of SFDC capabilities based on compliance, business, M&A integration, and underpinning IT requirements
- Developing expertise regarding Philips internal processes and network maps
- Designs and verifies alignment with the Business Architects, IT teams to include relevant documents, performance metrics, and adoption/adherence to key performance indicators (KPI’s) requirements and controls
- Working closely with technical experts, business process experts, and others to support and ensure the technical design aligns with overall business needs.
- Developing, implementing, and driving continuous improvement ensuring adoption of proven practices, documenting learnings, and actively sharing success within your community.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry standards and benchmarks while implementing process best practices to the organization.
- Working with stakeholders across matrix international organizations to identify problems, as well as, design and implement solutions – while establishing an accurate process of performance tracking and Ways of Working (WoW) adoption.
- Consulting with project team members and providing them operational guidance throughout the project, both technically and organizationally.
- Ensuring effective integration of program deliverables across Business Change, Adoption, People, Process, Technology, and Data.
- Designing comprehensive documentation, play books, learning materials
- Delivering training to end users
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- Experience leading large scale SalesForce.com platform programs, resources, and stakeholders – transformation, strategy, business process improvement, etc
- 5+ years’ Salesforce.com domain expertise as a product manager/ product owner/business architect
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent, yet collaborative product owner who can manage a complex business/program environment
- Solid understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can articulate those to others
- Adept at decision-making by data and technology, while leading teams through vague and complex situations
- Certifications: SAFe® Agile Product Manager/Product Owner, Lean, Continuous Improvement, PMP, and Salesforce.com, are a plus
- Comfortable operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep the project on track/ensure positive outcomes
- Strong communicator who can work with a large and diverse range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization