Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Deliver first line support within the WTLO department containing process & material disturbances and escalating complex (technical)problems to minimize disturbance time during process interruption. Participate in continuous improvement activities or projects with logistic expertise.
- Provides first line operational support on warehouse processes, by resolving operational issues, minimizing impact on production progress;
- Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer and training activities within The Warehouse department. Initiate and maintain; Work Instructions and One-Point-Lessons (OPL’s);
- Participate in continuous improvement activities (e.g. AIR) or projects;
- Points out and logs recurring problems and participates in their solution;
- Internal Customer support: Support Departments outside ShS WL where specific knowledge is required, for example in new product or process introductions (PLM);
- Contact person Warehouse process with regard to interfaces Operation Support, MM Support on complex operational issues;
- Have and acquire an in-depth knowledge of new and established processes and IT tooling with the Warehouse, including key-user function to IT issue resolution;
- Weekly report performance and volume measurements.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Mbo+/Bachelor in the field of logistics, warehousing or technical;
- Min. 2 years of experience within logistics and or production/planning;
- Hands-on experience in a technical production/warehouse environment;
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analysing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution;
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods;
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.