Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Our Shared Services sector is responsible for providing professional Logistic Services (Laboratory, Warehouse and Clean room services) to enable manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are highly motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way, working in a high-tech logistic environment.
- Lend out and return materials (parts, tools, packaging) to and from our internal customers;
- Transport of materials in the clean room to/from the cabins;
- Check materials on quality, completeness and correctness;
- Clean and pack materials for storage and transport;
- Manage the process to prevent disturbances in the production processes;
- Signalling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals;
- Processes information in administrative systems
- Pick the ordered materials for the internal as external customer;
- Load and unload trucks with an EPT.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of the English language is a must, and Dutch is a pre;
- Intermediate level computer skills. SAP knowledge is a pre;
- Can work independently;
- Meticulous mindset (do things first time right)
- Proactive and hands-on mentality, think in opportunities;
- Likes to share knowledge and work on continuous improvement;
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level;
- Affinity with high-tech products and logistical processes are important;
- Flexible regarding future shift changes.