Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
As an employee in this department, your responsibilities are within the returns process for parts that return to suppliers from ASML and our vendors/customers and support other departments.
- The employee Outbound Reversed Logistics is responsible for the following;
- Administrative and physical processing of incomplete or rejected orders;
- Processing factory returns;
- Be alert to irregularities and, if necessary, create notifications;
- Processing of administrative data, registering material data in SAP;
- Ensure proper internal communication on delivery times, current stock and flow;
- Providing the right follow-up to returns and failures (troubleshooting);
- Know how to deal with defects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level;
- Good communication skills, internal/external;
- Mastery of the English and Dutch language in word and writing is required;
- Deal with stress and an independent and accurate attitude are important;
- Affinity with high-tech and logistics are important;
- Computer skills (knowledge of SAP and hand scanners are a must);
- Experience with EPT certificate is a pre;
- Flexible within Warehouse departments;
- Quality and productive driven.