Competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Contract with client
Over deze vacature
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the Software Developer who can make a difference to our clients? YER IT offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in different environments. Java Developers design, code, test, debug and document Java web applications. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. You will provide end-user production support for in-house developed as well as purchased software with other developers.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER IT has secured a strong position in the IT sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including banking, high-tech and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Several years' of professional experience developing software
- Flexible and enthusiastic about learning new things
- Excellent command of Dutch OR English
- Experience with technologies such as JAVA, XML, X query, XSL, J2EE framework
- Experience in Perl and Python, Tomcat and Apache