Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you the person that will use his software expertise to help the Spine Venture team bring to market the next ClarifEye releases? A Spine Navigation solution that allows our customers to easily and confidently perform spine procedures with an unrivaled user experience, helping them to perform these procedures more effectively and accurately.
You are responsible for:
- Design and implementation of software
- Design software based on design specifications to ensure that the software will be reliable, efficient, user-friendly, easy to maintain and meet the (medical) quality and coding standards. Implement class, unit integration and unit tests for the designed modules or components
- Perform work in-line with processes that have been agreed in the department
- Initiatives and active participation for continuous improvement processes
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We are looking for pro-active software engineer with strong practical and theoretical problem-solving skills.
- Product design and quality
- Object oriented programming
- C++ / C#
- Windows / .NET environment
- Agile, continuous integration
- Basic multi-threading theory
Preferably, the candidate has also knowledge and experience in:
- Design for testability
- Multi-threading theory
- WPF (MVVM)
- Networking (UDP, TCP-IP, encryption)